This week’s supplier snapshot – the second in our series of introductions to the suppliers that help us create our innovative designs – is focusing on what’s underfoot in a PAH home; the tiles and carpets!
At PAH Innovative Construction we know that without our suppliers, our designs become nothing more than blue prints and rough sketches. But when it comes to choosing suppliers, selecting a quality local dealer is top of our selection criteria.
Tile Boutique has more than 35 independent dealers across Australia, including one here in Wagga – Riverina Terrazzo Tile Boutique – where we source all of the latest in design, premium products we include in our homes.
Are you confused about tiling options in your renovation product or new home design? Read on to discover how together, PAH Construction and Riverina Terrazzo can work with your style and budget to create a home you’ll want to show off for years to come!
If you’re struggling for inspiration when it comes to selecting tiles and carpets for your new home or renovation, the experienced team at Riverina Terrazzo will have no problems lending their creative minds to help you achieve that desired look and feel!
With many years of experience advising on and designing floor coverings for Wagga homes, the Riverina Terrazzo team will relish the opportunity to get creative with your new home; working with your style to create a look you’ll love.
STOCK FOR ANY STYLE!
No matter what look you want to create in your new home, Riverina Terrazzo will have the stock to make it happen.
Below are a few Riverina Terrazzo tile options the PAH team often install in our new homes, to get you thinking and stir up inspiration for your next project:
- CONCRETE – Concrete-look porcelain and ceramic tiles use a raw texture to create a stylish, contemporary, industrial look for your bathroom or kitchen. Concrete-look tiles will work well in a home looking to display understated style and sophistication.
- STONE AND MARBLE – If it’s an elegant, classy look you are going for in your showers, floors or benchtop, the answer is stone or marble-look porcelain tiles. Marble-look tiles do not only provide a feeling of luxury, but depending on the accompanying bathroom and kitchenware can work to achieve a traditional or a modern look.
- TIMBER-LOOK– Timber is a fashionable and unique way to add character to your new home, but often comes with the added expense of frequent maintenance and repairs. Timber-look tiles provide the warm and homely feeling you get from timber boards, with more durability and less maintenance. Timber-look tiles come with the additional benefits of being able to be used in frequent wet areas, such as a bathroom, without the worry of damage.
- FEATURE – Is your design lacking that extra something that will make it truly stand out from the crowd? Ideal for adding a memorable touch to your bathroom, kitchen or outdoor living area, a ceramic, porcelain, glass or stone feature tile or mosaic may be just what your space needs!
- EXTERNAL – Not only can we, along with Riverina Terrazzo, design and create an interior that you’ll love, we’ll also ensure your outdoor living spaces reflect and are consistent with your family’s style and personality. Your outdoor living areas, patios, barbeque areas and pool will be just as stylish as your new home’s interior with ceramic external tiles from Riverina Terrazzo.
Without suppliers like Riverina Terrazo, our team wouldn’t be able to offer you the same expertise, quality and affordability that has become synonymous with the PAH Construction brand, when it comes to designing and building your dream home.